- Implementation of reservoir master studies
- Provision of master development plan (MDP)
- Oil production capacity rise by 399 thousand barrels a day
- Crude oil production maintenance by 1million and 200 thousand barrels a day at 8 fields Parsi(Asmari), Kerenge(Asmari), Shadegan(Asmari), Mansouri(Asmari), Pazenan(Asmari), Rag Sefid(Asmari/Bangestan), Gachsaran(Asmari/Bangestan) and Maroun has been taken over toNational Iranian South Oil Company.
Field Master Study and provision of Master Development Plan
Companies: Kanaz Consultant, Hydro Search (England), Kish Oil, Sprawl (Canada), Naftkav and Technical (Canada), Paravar and GCA, Tehran Energy and Fran Lab (France), Shareh Jarf and ECL (England), Logistics and Material Manufacturing
3D Seismic Operations
Companies: Toos Earth Science Technology, Kavoshgaran Jarf and Geophysicatron (Poland), Oil Exploration Operations, International Sahra kav and Petro Asmari cooperative, P.G.P Kish (China)
Once the MDP was prepared, development of the fields Kerenge, Parsi, Shadegan, Rag Sefid, Pazenan, Gachsaran and Maroun was awarded to Iranian South Oil Company. In addition, Petroleum Engineering and Development Company (PEDEC) is in charge of developing Mansouri oilfield. 3D seismic operation of Rag Sefid and Pazenan fields is carried out by PEDEC as well.
- Operative date of contract : 2000
- Date of completion: 2009
- Reservoir master study of all aforementioned fields has been accomplished.
Published: Sep 27 2011 | No: 67 | print