Receiving crude oil from West Karoon Oilfields and transmitting it to oil export ports
- Construction of West Karoon Pump House: it is located 15 kilometers to the southwest of Ahwaz by Khoramshahr-Ahwaz road
- Construction of Omidiyeh Pump House: it is located 2 kilometers to the northwest of Omidiyeh
- Construction of 32, 36-inch transmission pipelines for heavy crude oil from West Karoon Pump House to Bahregan
- Construction of 30-inch transmission pipelines for light crude oil from West Karoon Pump House to Omidiyeh (about 305 kilometers)
- Construction of 42-inch transmission pipelines for extra heavy crude oil from West Karoon Pump House to Gureh reservoirs (about 300 kilometers)
- Increasing the capacity of West Karoon Pump House: it is located by West Karoon Pump House
- Increasing the capacity of Omidiyeh Pump House: it is located by Omidieyh Pump House
Construction of 32 and 36-inch transmission pipelines and Omidiyeh Pump House have been completed successfully.
Construction of West Karoon Pump House is about completion and it will be totally over by the 2017, Q2. Other projects are putting out to tender.